The page you are looking for no longer exists. Perhaps you can return back to the site's homepage and see if you can find what you are looking for. Or, you can try finding it with the information below.
- Changed Your Mind?
- Customer Appreciation
- Report Errata
- Subscription Management
- Table of Contents
- Terms and Conditions
- Thank You
- Best Practice
- Computers and Internet
- IT Governance
- Organizational Change
- Thought Provoking
- Victor M. Font Jr. (28)
- Legend of the Chicken and Pig
- The Dual Vee
- US Vee Model
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the V-Model
- The Spiral Model
- A Good SDLC = Team Empowerment
- Are Your Requirements Good or Just Good Enough?
- Who’s to Blame for Troubled Projects, IT or the Business?
- The SDLC Triangle
- Best of the Best Practices
- Elicitation Competencies that Give the Most Bang for the Buck
- Achieve Unqualified Project Success
- Guess the Agile Method?
- The Father of Waterfall Isn’t
- Are You Waterfall or Agile?
- Become an Affiliate—Earn 30% Commission!
- The Ultimate Guide to the SDLC: Table of Contents
- The Ultimate Guide to the SDLC: Features and Benefits
- Multi-cultural Training Can Mean the Difference between Outsourcing Success and Failure
- The Project Management Method and the SDLC
- IT Governance and the SDLC – Part 2: Upfront Requirements Elicitation
- IT Governance and the SDLC – Part 1
- Taking AIM at Organizational Change Management – Part 2: Cultural Fit
- Taking AIM at Organizational Change Management – Part 1
- Smart Executives Invest in IT During Economic Downturns
- The SDLC is Not Just for Software
- The Three-Legged Stool of IT Business Value
- The Ultimate Guide to the SDLC